Ambush Ambassador FAQ
What is an Ambush Ambassador?
Simply put, these awesome customers help us spread the Ambush movement, showing their love for the brand while scoring free swag and cash along the way! Our Ambassadors are outgoing individuals who are active in their communities and motivated to make the world a better place.
What do you get when you become an Ambush Ambassador
By becoming an Ambassador, you’ll get access to free swag and cool perks, plus an exclusive referral code that your friends, family, or social media followers can use to shop at ambushmosquitotraps.com.au at 10% off. And did we mention we’ll give you 10% commission on each sale you make?!
What are the Ambassador reward milestones?
As part of the Ambush Ambassador Program, you’ll move into different reward tiers as you make more sales. The more sales you make, the more tiers you’ll move up (and the more cash payments and free swag you’ll score!). Our Ambush Ambassador Program currently has 4 reward milestones:
Bronze Status: Yay, you made 3 sales! Keep an eye out for your complementary season pack of booster ingredients. What a bonus!
Silver Status: You’re totally killing it! You’ve made 10 sales, and we’re sending you a free Ambush Indoor insect trap!
Gold Status: You’re seriously the best! You’ve scored 20 sales (whaaaaat?!), and we’ll send you two extra pieces of Ambush merchandise!
Platinum Status: You’re top notch! You’ve made it to 30+ sales, congrats! For your hard work, enjoy season packs of both lures and booster ingredients every season for the next 5 years.
*You’ll receive real-time emails any time you reach the next milestone.
**IMPORTANT: We no longer send any free items just for becoming an ambassador. You must make at least three sales to receive anything in the mail.
P.S. You’ll only receive each reward once. Sales do not reset with each new month or year.
Who can become an Ambush Ambassador?
To be an Ambush Ambassador, you must own an Ambush Mosquito Trap. We’re currently only accepting applications from Australian residents!
Your Ambush Ambassador Discount Link
The affiliate shopping link makes it easier to share your ambassador code digitally and via social media! The link takes them directly to the website and automatically applies your ambassador code to their order! This will last up to 30 days. Don’t worry, that doesn’t mean your code is only active for 30 days. So whenever someone has clicked on your shopping link and goes back to the website in the next 30 days your code will still be added to their order.
This is a feature of the program designed to help make sales even easier for you! This link is located in your Ambassador account, right on the front page.
How do I track my sales and commission?
Easy! We'll email you whenever you make a sale.
Also, you can just login to your Ambassador account with the email and password you created while signing up for the Ambassador Program. This will allow you to track your sales and the commission you earn. Just a reminder that your rep code is good for 10% off orders, and you’ll receive a 10% commission on each order placed with your code.
Side note: At this time, our program system doesn’t allow you to see who purchased using your code (just in case you were curious!).
How do I get paid for my sales?
To make Ambassador payments as easy as possible, we pay Ambassador commissions via PayPal, a free service that’s super quick and easy to sign up for. To apply as an Ambassador, you are required to have Paypal to sign up. To get started, head to paypal.com.au to create your account.
When are rewards processed/shipped?
We now process the ambassador rewards once a month around the 9th of the month! So for example, if you made a sale anytime in July that qualifies a new tier, we will process your reward around the 9th of August. We now are able to notify you when your order is being processed and shipped! You will be emailed your order processing & tracking when it ships out. You MUST make sure your shipping address is correct by the 1st of each month! Otherwise, your rewards will NOT make it to you.
We are no longer sending out the welcome pack just for signing up. All you have to do is make 3 sales using your code.
If you join the Ambush Ambassadors Facebook group (coming soon!), we will announce when each month's rewards are being shipped to let you know when they are shipping
What do I do if I'm missing one of my Ambassador rewards?
First off, we're so sorry about that! We now send confirmation/tracking emails out for rewards, so keep an eye on those to let us know! These emails are sent to the email you applied with/use for your Ambassador account.
Please just remember we only process the rewards once a month, so if you reach a new milestone in January, your reward will be shipping February.
If it didn't process, there was a system issue, or it got lost in shipping, we can issue a replacement! We will need your shipping address (make sure it is always updated in your Ambassador account) and your ambassador email. We will make sure to get you on the replacement list. We appreciate your patience as this can take some time to get processed.
**Please know that if we have told you previously about updating your shipping address for your rewards, we will only make an exception once! After that, you will miss out on your reward. So PLEASE, keep your address updated.
What should I do if it looks like I'm missing commission?
Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org! Make sure you include the date and any conversion ID numbers shown to give us a better idea of which sale may be missing from your account. Also, to make it a little bit easier, please include your Ambassador account email & PayPal email (if they’re different!) in the email.
Why is there a negative commission amount in my Ambassador account?
Our system is now automatically adjusting for returned or canceled orders. If you see a negative balance inside your ambassador account, this is because the payment was sent followed by a returned or canceled order.
Ambush Ambassador Emails
We periodically send out emails to keep you updated & informed! We also want to make sure you get some killer content! You’ll receive an email from the Ambassador program for these circumstances:
- When you get accepted into the program! Make sure you hang onto this one for future reference :)
- Our weekly ambassador email! This will include photos to share, important info and any updates! *Please note: this changes and will not always be the case, it mostly depends on launches and info we have to share with you guys! So if you don't get an email every week, don't worry!*
- Reward notification emails! We only send emails for sales made that get you to a new milestone. Sorry, we don’t send an email every time you make a sale!
- Order processing and tracking of ambassador rewards! Keep an eye on these to ensure you receive your rewards ;)
Your Ambassador Account
Your Ambassador account will be your go-to for everything you need! There you can do things like keep track of your sales and commission, update shipping or payment info, or find your Referral Code if you ever forget it! Once you log in, Ambassadors can access the following:
- Referral Code (Ambassador Code)
- Conversion Details
- Payment History
- Paypal Information
- Account Settings
Your login is the email you used to apply to the program
Are there any other Ambush Ambassador Rules?
Yes. Your participation in the Ambush Ambassador Program is governed by the Program Terms and Policies which contains all of the rules of the program. These rules are very important so we hope that you will read through them carefully.
- You must be 18 or older to be an Ambassador.
- Please don’t comment with your Ambassador code on any Ambush Mosquito Traps social media posts or channels (i.e. Instagram, Facebook or Youtube), even if you see another Ambassador doing it.
- Similarly, don’t post your Ambassador code to any posts from Ambush wholesale accounts or stores who carry our products. Also, please do not go into stores that sell Ambush products and share your code with customers. If we receive word from a wholesale account this is happening, you will be removed from the program.
- Do not sell Ambush products at events of any kind (e.g. fetes or staples). There is no physical selling of Ambush items!)
- DO NOT add your Ambassador code to coupon sites, it’s cheating! We check these sites frequently. If we find your rep code added to one of these coupon sites, you will be notified immediately and this will be cause for REMOVAL from the Ambassador Program. NOTE: This includes using your shopping link in ads from Google, Facebook, etc.
- Remember that the purpose of the Ambush Brand Ambassador program is to bring new clients to the brand, and create a positive and supportive environment!
- Be kind and respectful to all other ambassadors.
And most importantly, your Ambassador Code is now automatically generated for you when you apply!